F- & E-SERIERNA
- SPD Piling Hammers is enviromental friendly hammer series, which offer low noise level, high impact power, and is the ideal piling tool.
- The energy of piston stroke is accumulated due to charged nitrogen gas in the backhead.
- The hammers have high piston weight because it ́s needed when piling.
- Accumulator as high pressure surge dampener, it ́s for protecting pump output of base machine.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY
SPD uses the highest quality materials which are machined by our experienced technicians utilizing state-of-the-art manufacturing technology and production machinery.
SPD’s stringent quality control procedures ensure superior quality hydraulic hammers.
- Precision machining
- Strict monitoring of temperatures and time intervals for multi-phase heat treatment processes
- Precision welding of hammer holders, hammer brackets and adapters
- Stringent, continuous quality control checks and comprehensive final testing of all SPD hydraulic hammers prior to delivery
- Valve housing
- Dynamic screw design prevents damage
- Reduces irregular pulse pressure on hydraulic circuit
- Improved striking power with supply of accumulated gas pressure
Extended piston stroke
- Smoother operation
- Minimal repercussion on carrier
Improved properties (piston)
- Improved emergency running properties
- Manufactured with high-quality nickel and vanadium alloy steel
- Exceptional performance and reliability
- Manufactured with high-quality alloy steel
- Start-up safety
- Power accumulator
Lubrication adequate for entire shift
- Reduced wear and tear
- Consistent availability due to extended maintenance intervals
Cylinder & valve
- Prevents scoring with precision finishing treatment
ALL OUR HAMMERS ALWAYS INCLUDE
- 2 pcs std tools
- 2 pcs std hoses
- 1 top bracket
- 1 set of Nitrogen filling set
- 1 pcs of tool box
- 1 pcs manual
- 1 pcs spare parts list
All technical data can be changed without notification.